Contact a Chef or Dietitian
Our chefs and dietitians help take the mystery out of healthy eating and are available to accommodate dietary needs in a personalized, sensitive manner. Contact your on-site Chef or Dietitian, or contact Cory Eakins at Eakins-Cory@aramark.com for general information or see below to set up an appointment!
Reasons to Visit a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
The RDN can give you support in:
- Healthful eating on campus
- Weight management
- Medical concerns (diabetes, food allergies, and heart health)
- Making improvements to current eating habits
- Grocery shopping and food planning
- Vegetarian and Vegan nutrition
- Emotional issues with food
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Sports nutrition
- General diet analysis
If you are looking for advice and nutritional counseling, set up your personal session with the Health & Fitness Lab today! A personal session, one hour long, will cost only $15.00!
Please call (270) 745-6531 to set up an appointment.
*Aramark relies on our vendors’ allergy warnings and ingredient listings. Because we operate a commercial kitchen where ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions, and cross-contact with allergens is possible, Aramark cannot guarantee that any food item will be completely free of allergens.